Book Title: Essentialism: Less is More
Author: Sebastian Goff
Essentialism - Less is More
- Introducing Focus: The Ultimate Guide to Achieving Unbreakable Focus, Increasing Your Productivity, and Sharpening Your Mind
- Ultimate Instant Pot Cookbook: Simple & Delicious Instant Pot Recipes For Day To Day Healthy Meals
- SUMMARY Of Food: What the Heck Should I Eat? By Mark Hyman
- THE ESSENTIAL AIR FRYER COOKBOOK: 250 Quick & Delicious Recipes To Fry, Bake, Grill And Roast With Your Air Fryer Including Vegan, Ketogenic, Gluten-Free, Poultry, Desserts, Fish & Seafoods Recipes.
- Declutter: Organize Your Home and Free Your Life from Physical Clutter
- Air Fryer Ketogenic Diet Cookbook: The Complete Air Fryer Ketogenic Diet Cookbook For Beginners – Fast, Easy, and Healthy Ketogenic Recipes For Your Air Fryer (Air Fryer Cookbook - Ketogenic Edition)
- Atkins Diet Slow Cooker Cookbook: Quick, Easy, and Delicious Atkins Diet Recipes Made For Your Crock Pot Slow Cooker
- Summary of 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson - Finish Entire Book in 15 Minutes
- Keto Diet Instant Pot Cookbook: Delicious, Quick and Easy Low Carb Ketogenic Diet Instant Pot Recipes – For A Better Lifestyle And Rapid Weight Loss
- Budget Management: A Step by Step Guide to Building Your Wealth (Wealth Secrets Book 1)
If you are tired of being bogged down by a sense of unworthiness due to our society’s concept of “more is better,” then you have come to the right place. Modern day culture has become sick with materialism and most people are living in this “rat race” which we call life. Unfortunately, this is a game which can’t be won, however many others are waking up to a new way of being. Living life though Essentialism. Which was originally created as a by-product of Minimalism.
Within this book, you will discover ways to repave your life path to where it leads you to more fulfillment and prosperity, instead of a lack of happiness and considerable feelings of failure.
Even though we are taught at an early age that the things we own physically do not define who we are, society totally warped this and made the world seem as though owning the latest products will bring us a sense of inner peace in all aspects of life.
Unfortunately, you will find that no matter how much awesome stuff you own, you will never feel the passion, success, and gratification you deserve from the things that take up physical room in your everyday life. This is where the concept of Essentialism comes strongly into play. As we begin to declutter our lives and choose to concentrate on what is most important to us, we become freer to express our true selves and inherent creativity.
Within this book, you will discover –
- The meaning behind Essentialism
- What it takes to be an Essentialist
- How adopting the Essentialist lifestyle can drastically change your entire life for the better
- Guidance for how you can begin eliminating things which don’t matter
- How to give more focus to what is truly important
- Use Essentialism to transform all your relationships
- Easy tips of how to develop an Essentialist mindset
Your real worth in this life doesn’t come from your belongings, it comes from your character but also how you strategically play the game of life with the many distractions and temptations around you. This book will show you how to play to your strengths!
Each day is a new opportunity to become a better you. Why not start today in a way that will change your life for the better, forever.