Book Title: Teaching Kids with Learning Difficulties in Today's Classroom: How Every Teacher Can Help Struggling Students Succeed
Publisher: Free Spirit Publishing
Author: Susan Winebrenner M.S.
- Special Education: Contemporary Perspectives for School Professionals plus MyLab Education with Enhanced Pearson eText, Loose-Leaf Version -- Access ... Edition) (What's New in Special Education)
- Teaching Gifted Kids in Today's Classroom: Strategies and Techniques Every Teacher Can Use (Revised & Updated Third Edition)
- Resiliency: What We Have Learned
- Schools That Learn (Updated and Revised): A Fifth Discipline Fieldbook for Educators, Parents, and Everyone Who Cares About Education
- Multimedia Projects in Education: Designing, Producing, and Assessing, 4th Edition
- Adolescents at School: Perspectives on Youth, Identity, and Education
- Teaching Performance Expectations for Educating English Learners
- Research-Based Strategies for English Language Learners: How to Reach Goals and Meet Standards, K-8
- Speech to Print: Language Essentials for Teachers, Second Edition
- A Primer on Communication and Communicative Disorders (Allyn & Bacon Communication Sciences and Disorders)
A gold mine of practical, easy-to-use teaching methods, strategies, and tips to improve learning outcomes for students who score below proficiency levels. This fully revised and updated third edition of Teaching Kids with Learning Difficulties in Today’s Classroom provides information on integrated learning, problem solving, and critical thinking in line with Common Core State Standards and 21st-century skills. It reflects the use of technology and schoolwide cluster grouping in support of all students and includes proven, practical, classroom-tested strategies and step-by-step instructions for how to use them. Sidebars throughout highlight special information for working with students on the autism spectrum; “tech tips” describe technologies that are especially useful for kids with LD. Digital content includes all of the book’s customizable forms, additional content organization charts, and a PDF presentation for book study groups and professional development.