Reach the Highest Standard in Professional Learning: Learning Designs
Primary: Reach the Highest Standard in Professional Learning: Learning Designs.pdf - 49,834 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Reach the Highest Standard in Professional Learning: Learning Designs.pdf - 20,853 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Reach the Highest Standard in Professional Learning: Learning Designs.pdf - 44,232 KB/Sec
- Having Hard Conversations
- Leading Impact Teams: Building a Culture of Efficacy
- Opening Doors to Equity: A Practical Guide to Observation-Based Professional Learning
- Learning for Leadership: Developmental Strategies for Building Capacity in Our Schools
- On Becoming a Leader
- Leading Change Together: Developing Educator Capacity Within Schools and Systems
- Resistance to Change: A Guide to Harnessing Its Positive Power
- Coherence: The Right Drivers in Action for Schools, Districts, and Systems
- Leading for Instructional Improvement: How Successful Leaders Develop Teaching and Learning Expertise
- Helping Educators Grow: Strategies and Practices for Leadership Development
The right learning design can support professional growth!
Learning Forward is a leader in understanding and advancing professional learning that leads to student success. This series explores Learning Forward’s seven Standards for Professional Learning which outline the characteristics of effective professional learning that, collectively, advance teaching and learning.
In this volume, you’ll get original essays, an inspirational case study, and detailed guidance on implementing the Design standard. Deepen your knowledge of standards with
- An original essay by Eleanor Drago-Severson that offers a fresh take on designs for professional learning that is grounded in adult developmental theory
- Practical tools that assist readers in selecting appropriate learning designs that promote educator growth
- Examples of powerful designs for professional learning that are job-embedded, promote active engagement, and support implementation
With this book, educators will reach new heights of professional growth and students will reap the benefits.