Book Title: National Geographic Kids Brain Games: The Mind-Blowing Science of Your Amazing Brain
Publisher: National Geographic Children's Books
Author: Jennifer Swanson
- National Geographic Kids Why?: Over 1,111 Answers to Everything
- Mastermind: Over 100 Games, Tests, and Puzzles to Unleash Your Inner Genius (National Geographic Kids)
- How Things Work: Discover Secrets and Science Behind Bounce Houses, Hovercraft, Robotics, and Everything in Between (National Geographic Kids)
- Brain Games for Clever Kids: Puzzles to Exercise Your Mind
- 5,000 Awesome Facts (About Everything!) (National Geographic Kids)
- BRAIN GAMES KIDS - Warning! This Game Will Blow Your Mind!
- National Geographic Kids 125 True Stories of Amazing Animals: Inspiring Tales of Animal Friendship & Four-Legged Heroes, Plus Crazy Animal Antics
- Science Encyclopedia: Atom Smashing, Food Chemistry, Animals, Space, and More! (Encyclopaedia)
- National Geographic Kids Almanac 2018 (National Geographic Almanacs)
- The Brainiest Insaniest Ultimate Puzzle Book!
QUICK: Name the most powerful and complex supercomputer ever built. Give up? Here’s a hint: It’s housed in your head and it’s the one thing that makes you YOU. Your brain is mission control for the rest of your body and steers you through life. Not bad for something the size of a softball that looks like a wrinkled grey sponge!
In this fascinating, interactive book -- a companion to the National Geographic Channel hit show – kids explore the parts of the brain and how it all works, brainy news nuggets from a neuroscientist, plus fun facts and crazy challenges.